Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Greg, from his AIM Info blog. The rules of blog tag are simple - tell 5 things that people might not know about you, and then tag 5 other bloggers to continue the chain.

So, here are 5 things you might not know about me:
  1. My first computer was a TI 99/4A, circa 1981. I saved my BASIC programs on a tape recorder.
  2. At college I studied Mathematics and Physics. I learned C++ after a friend gave me the book "Learn C++ in 21 days".
  3. I used the same keyboard, a Microsoft Natural Keyboard, for over 10 years, including my entire tenure at AOL. The Natural Keyboards are the only keyboards I have been able to use for an extended period of time without discomfort.
  4. I am a Philadelphia sports fan, whose teams, combined, have gone 92 consecutive seasons (since 1983) without a championship. That is longer than the drought suffered by the Boston Red Sox.
  5. I am a b-boying (breakdancing) fan. Doing the worm at a company party is always a crowd-pleaser.
And my 5 tagees? I've picked 5 other bloggers from the Kirkland office:

No comments: